But it was, it was a better life. I don’t mean all the traveling and seeing aliens and spaceships and things. That don’t matter. The Doctor showed me a better way of living your life.
and it actually hurts like hell. how he changed their lifes, showed them worlds and times and stars and how they all changed his life by not letting him being alone.
THEY WERE FIGHTING AND WERE ALL LIKE ARRRR IMMA GET YOU BITCH BUT THEN, WHAT, WHY IS THE FLOOR SO SPRINGY. BETTER TEST IT OUT.
I have reblogged this at least 12 times now, but it always makes me so happy.
I can explain why they are bouncing! Foxes are brilliant hunters, absolutely cunning, and they have an EXCELLENT sense of the Earth… They need to, since they primarily hunt small game, like rodents, rabbits, weasels- creatures that dig in the ground and hide there. When a fox is walking, it is ultra-aware of the ground beneath it and if it feels a hollowness underneath it’s paws (a tunnel or borrow, etc.) it will leap up into the air and come down on its front paws with all its strength in an attempt to cave in the ground below and hopefully trap a small prey animal for supper. These foxes feel the empty space under the trampoline and are totally confused when it springs up instead of caves in. So cute.
- bisexual with a preference for the same sex does not mean "one foot out of the closet."
- bisexual with a preference for the opposite sex does not mean "trying to get attention."
- lesbian does not mean "masculine."
- gay does not mean "feminine."
- transgender does not mean "going through a phase."
- transsexual does not mean "a disappointment." nor does it mean "gender identity confusion."
- asexual does not mean "prude."
- demisexual does not mean "prude."
- objectsexual does not mean "mentally ill."
- pansexual does not mean "easy."
- heterosexual does not mean "normal"
- Your does not mean "you are"
Some old ads I did in college. A reminder to myself that you don’t necessarily need to design on a computer for everything. The first shot I broke into an abandoned flower shop and scrawled the copy on the walls with paint I mixed to make it look like dried up blood.
The Exploratorium loves science snacks!
Conduct your own DIY science snacks with the help of the Exploratorium Science Snackbook at http://www.exploratorium.edu/education/publications/science-snackbook#